Saturday, February 18, 2012

Update!

I'm currently reading Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake.  So far so good, I'm about 5 chapters in.  We were out of Internet the other day so I couldn't download a book to my kindle so I started on my ARC signed copy of Betrayed by Ednah Walters.  I got through a few chapters of that too...  I just find it so much more convenient reading off of my Kindle as of late.

I will say Ednah Walters is a great person to fan or friend on Facebook and Goodreads.  She does A LOT of giveaways.  I did not win a giveaway I am just a fan of her Awakened series and they are being reformatted for a grand debut soon by her new publisher and she knew how badly I wanted to read the sequel so she sent me the sweetest personalized book along with signed bookmarks and a t-shirt.

Becca Fitzpatrick also did a virtual signing recently.  I've met her in real life and also signed up for the virtual signing and got my book from her a week or two ago.

And lastly for Rachel Caine fans, go to her Facebook as she also does giveaways and sent out signed bookplates.  I received 5 and can now put them in some of my Morganville Vampire books!  :-) 

Lots of good deals out there if you look and a lot of these authors are extremely kind and generous.

Back to Anna Dressed in Blood which I like so far... very unique spin on ghosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment