Friday, February 3, 2012

Obsidian (A Lux Novel) - And Give Some Recommendations!

I'm looking for recommendations!  I'm about out of fresh ideas of good new books.  Right now I'm reading whatever is recommended by Goodreads and Amazon.  Currently I'm almost finished with Obsidian (A Lux Novel) by Jennifer L. Armentrout which is really good so far.  I saw it talked about in Goodreads and wasn't sure how I felt about it, I haven't read any aliens before...


I'm definitely sick with a cold, thanks to my kiddos so I'll be spending the weekend working on homework and reading.  It's hard to find books when  you've read so many...

I'm looking into Shatter Me, Everneath, and a couple others.  I also have in hard copy Betrayed signed by Ednah Walters and Cryer's Cross.  But I'm averaging a book every 2 days and would really like to have a strong list ready....  



SO GIVE ME SOME BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS!!!  :D  Thanks!  Everyone has books they recommend to someone so what's yours?  

ALSO, on the plus side, I'm almost done retyping my draft of my novel and I have a few people to read and critique it, one of which is a book agent...  So that's AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment