Friday, February 3, 2012

Obsidian - A Lux Novel Jennifer Armentrout

This review is fairly short... I really enjoyed Daemon, I thought he was the "sexiest" guy I've read about in a long time.

Obsidian (Lux, #1)Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really liked Daemon, he was sexy and delicious.  There was so much sexual tension in this book I could feel it!  Katy was a fun heroine to read about, she liked to read yet had quite a mouth on her. 



All together for this being my first Alien read, it was not what I expected.  I was wary at first but it turned out great.  The plot was well written and I'm sure I'll enjoy the next book in the series.



This review is short and to the point, if you are looking for something other than vampires and werewolves, try this out. 



I'd say this is a solid 3.5/4 stars.







View all my reviews



1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah! I found your blog on the goodreads.com and am your newest follower :)

    I have Obsidian sitting on my book shelf but I've been so busy over at my blog reading books that I'm obligated to review that I haven't had the chance to read it. I'm so glad I came across your review for Obsidian! Now I definitely want to start it. :)

    If you have a moment, please check out my blog and join. http://themusescircle.blogspot.com

    I look forward to checking out more of your reviews :)

    Best Wishes,

    Mia at The Muses Circle

    ReplyDelete