Thursday, February 16, 2012

Existence by Abbi Glines - READ IT NOW!!! AMAZING!

So wow...  I will reiterate something I wrote in my review, this book makes me want to lower every other book I've read by at least 1 star it is that good.  I recommend you buy it and read it now!  I have no idea what to do now...  I feel lost without Pagan and Dank :P 

Existence (Existence Trilogy, #1)Existence by Abbi Glines

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I was instantly hooked to this book!  This book makes me want to take every other review I've written and drop a star from each one that's how good it was.  I was not going to read it because the characters' names were Dank, Leif, Pagan, Gee, all really strange besides Miranda.  But the reviews of the book were so good and I decided to go for the free sample, instantly I was attached to Pagan and the story and knew I'd be buying it.



Pagan is a really likeable girl, she cares about her friends and others feelings, she's someone you automatically sympathize with and befriend.  Her best friend Miranda is funny and quirky.  Pagan sees dead people but they've never talked to her before until she met Dank, but he's different.  Pagan is pretty and smart, she dates the star quarterback but her attraction to Dank the spirit that talks is unreal.



Okay I thought the plot sounded dumb, I'm older and thought who would fall in love with a ghost???  But Dank isn't your average hot dead guy.  I wont give anything away but I fell for him too.  The cover of this book is gorgeous.  I cannot wait for the next book, I did read this will be a trilogy last night when I finished it.



I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone, go read it now!!!  What are you waiting for, the reviews are amazing, don't wait like I did!!!  Did I mention I LOVE Dank???





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment