Monday, February 6, 2012

Read or Write? Also Short Story from Shadow Falls Review...

I've had a heck of a time finding a new series or book to read.  I've been surfing goodreads, amazon, and even the bookstores.  I've read so much lately and I'm having a hard time finding something that grabs my attention!

I thought about writing more but revising and editing your novel can be so time consuming and when I start I notice errors and things that really don't please me so I've been purposefully occupying myself with other tasks.

I did complete a short story from C.C. Hunter, it's the story of Della, Kylie's vampire roommate and best friend.

Turned at Dark (Shadow Falls, #0.5)Turned at Dark by C.C. Hunter

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Della is one of my favorite characters from the Shadow Falls books so I was excited to see a short story about when she turned into a vampire.  You can really tell the author loves her characters to provide extras like this.



I wasn't disappointed in Della's story at all.  It was a great *short* addition to the series.  Della's story is well written and you get to learn more about her background and how she found out about Shadow Falls to begin with. 



If you are a fan, for this price *FREE* on Kindle you should definitely check it out!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment