Thursday, February 2, 2012

Anew: The Archers of Avalon #1 by Chelsea Fine

OMG wow I just finished this... what an ending.  I don't know what can even live up to this, especially since it only cost $2.99 on my kindle.

Anew (The Archers of Avalon, #1)Anew by Chelsea Fine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Wow...  I just finished this book and wow.  It was great, the ending was superb.  It leaves you completely hanging.  I cannot wait until the sequel comes out.  The book is about curses, immortals, and love. 



Scarlet has amnesia and meets a boy named Gabriel who has a familiar voice.  Soon she finds out he has an identical twin except for their eye colors.  They are both in love with her so here comes the love triangle only there isn't really much of one in this book, but I have a feeling there will be in book 2.



She finds out all 3 are doomed by a curse and memories start coming back to her.  But not fast enough, because she's dying. Tristan avoids Scarlet like the plague and Gabriel is always giving her affection, love, and warmth.



I'm just amazed at this book, it was so incredibly good.  Everyone should read it.  I couldn't put it down wanting to know what was going to happen.  At first I didn't think I'd like the story but I did, I loved all the characters too.  The best friend Heather is hilarious, the twins are gorgeous, and Scarlet is one of the best heroines I've read in quite some time.



This book was an incredible find especially at this price.  Is it summer yet?  Oh and I'm way past my teens, so this would be good for any age.  :D



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment