Sunday, January 6, 2013

HOLY Cliffhanger! Opal - Lux Series - Jennifer L. Armentrout

Opal (Lux, #3)Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I went into this thinking it was the last book and I kept going, this isn't good enough to be the last book.  Then it slowly started getting better and better.  This book leaves you with the mother of all cliffhangers, I'm talking definitely one of my top 5 cliffhangers so I eagerly searched google to find out that Origin (#4 in the Lux series) will be out July 2013!!!  I am so excited I doubt I can wait that long to see what happens with Katy and Daemon!!!  And Beth and Dawson!!!  This book was incredibly well written just what you would expect from Jennifer L. Armentrout!

There is so much going on, Will comes back!  Dawson comes back and is in search of Beth!  Blake makes a surprise recurring (and creepy) role, Dee and Katy start to work out their problems!  There's so many surprises, tons of action, LOTS of steamy romance, and of course the biggest cliffhanger ever!

Come on July 2013!!!



View all my reviews




Next up for me is Toxic from the Denzazen series, I highly recommend this series by Jus Accardo!  Review will be posted shortly I'm sure this will be a quick addictive read!

No comments:

Post a Comment