Sunday, January 20, 2013

Intuition - Premonition Series - Amy Bartol

Intuition (The Premonition, #2)Intuition by Amy A. Bartol

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is quickly becoming one of my new favorite series!!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE these characters.  There's only one thing I missed and it was the smart-ass from the beginning of the series the Evie I fell in love with the first chapter of the first book.  She changes a lot and I do believe that she still has some snark but that the author has her character mature and change into a person who cares deeply and loves for others and is less of the immature snarky kid we first met.  But those comments from Freddie and Evie or Evie and Uncle Jim always had me giggling...  Even though I'm well past YA.

So let's see, the "villain" in this one was pretty cool.  I kind of like him and can't wait to see what comes next.  I missed the romance between Reed & Evie as it wasn't there as much but what was there made up for it!  I loved Brennus in a love/hate relationship type of way.  Russell really grows into his character and I think I'd give up a bit of my soul for him too!!

So this book is completely full of action, morbid romance, romantic romance, surprises, and keeps you wanting more!  I think I've officially become an addict of the series!  Will be starting book 3 tonight...  Can't wait to see more Zee, Buns, Russell, Brownie, Evie, and the amazing Reed...  I'm so excited to see what's next.  And does anyone else love Buns as much as I do???  :D 

Great sequel, in my opinion the sequel always makes or breaks a series!~



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment