Saturday, January 26, 2013

Indebted - Premonition Series - Amy Bartol

Indebted (The Premonition, #3)Indebted by Amy A. Bartol

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Everyone needs to read this series...  It's for all ages and is extremely captivating and addictive!

So I've gotten myself extremely invested in this series!  The majority of the book revolves around Brennus and Evie.  Evie is evolving and learning a lot in this addition as is Russell.

I'll start with what I missed in this book, the romance between Reed & Evie, when there was parts it was bittersweet, super romantic, and made my heart flutter.  But there just wasn't enough!  I also really missed Buns!  She just wasn't in this one enough!!!  There were parts of Buns though that made me laugh out loud while reading, she is easily one of my favorite characters!

So what did I like???  I am not sure if I like or hate that Brennus has seriously grown on my heartstrings.  I know this is Amy Bartol's intent and I feel mixed feelings very much like Evie did.  He was just really sweet and romantic and kind.  Ugh, I do not want to like him!!!

There were new enemies in this book!  There was a lot of major action!  Evie's powers have grown immensely and the world that Amy Bartol created is beautiful and the imagery is amazing.  I felt as if I was there with them throughout the entire book!  I have really become attached to this series and Amy Bartol is definitely going places, her writing is amazing and this series is completely addictive.  The books just keep getting better and the plot thickens with each one! 

Starting book 4 today I hope, as long as I find the time!  :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment