Thursday, January 10, 2013

Jingle All The YA - Multiple Authors

Jingle all the YA (Sample 14 Bestselling YA Books)Jingle all the YA by Tiffany King

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Amazingly cool concept!

So the concept of this book is genius, samples of 10 YA books packed into one for free???  You can choose what you like and purchase it or skip through what you don't like.

I purchased this because it had Chelsea Fine's Avow in it which is one of my favorite books so I figured there has to be some other good ones in here too, right?

It was kind of like finding a diamond in the rough, I decided 2 books I would want to read from it, one I would never look at due to it's morbid cover - Ember - which turned out to be a can't put down best .99 cent book I've ever read!

And Significance which I've seen but never looked at.  I am assuming I will read it soon.  Nothing else interested me but 3 out of 10 isn't too bad!



View all my reviews

There are 1-4 chapters of each book from 10 different authors and this really helps you get a feel for their writing and if it's something you'd even want to buy.  I think there should be WAY more books like this available!

No comments:

Post a Comment