Monday, January 14, 2013

TASTE - Kate Evangelista

TasteTaste by Kate Evangelista

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I LOVE TASTE, Kate Evangelista is a hot new author in my opinion!!!

It's not often a book leaves me speechless but that's what Taste has done.  I found myself wanting to read it late into the night and unable to put it down during the day.

It starts with Phoenix McKay falling asleep in a library and uncovering "night students" who talk about eating flesh.  Of course a handsome powerful stranger gets her to safety and she becomes obsessed with finding out more about the "night students."  Phoenix is a lonely girl so she figured this would help take up some time.

This ISN'T A VAMPIRE OR WEREWOLF book... which I'm grateful for because I needed a break from that.  There were a couple of swoony guys in the book and of course a mad scientist who had me smiling at his craziness.  There were twists, surprises, lots of action scenes, royalty, grossness, gossip, snooping, and just the right amount of romance mixed in.

Most books like this are parts of sagas and it was nice seeing it all wrapped up in one book, only problem is, this is one of the few books I've liked enough to read a series!!!

Definitely the type of book you wont put down... left me wishing I could be Phoenix McKay for a day!  I can't wait to see what else this author has coming out in the future!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment