Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Inescapable - Amy Bartol - Premonition Series

Inescapable (The Premonition, #1)Inescapable by Amy A. Bartol

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


No idea why I never read this sooner!  It was an OMG I can't stop thinking about the characters and what's going on so I MUST KEEP READING type of book!!!

I've seen this pop up on my recommended reading numerous times and decided to try it out.  That was yesterday and I just finished the book and am ready to start number 2.

First off, the main character rocks.  Her name is Evie and she is probably the sweetest heroine I've ever read about.  Completely amazing character depth and she is completely self-sacrificing.  She is also independent, real, loving, I just can't even describe how much I liked her character.

The love interests: Russell and Reed... I love them both.  I really do.  They are both totally amazing guys and I just wish I could have one of them!

Buns and Brownie: OMG I loved these two!!!  They were the best "clique" I've read in awhile and so fun! 

There were so many surprises and wow factors to this book too!

The plot was crazy and full of depth and I am completely psyched to read the next one!  I am so disappointed I didn't discover the series sooner because I think I'm head over heels for this whole premonition series!  I hear that the second book is better than the first so it's time for a glass of good wine and a hot bubble bath so I can find out!

More from me soon...
Def check out this series!!!  It rocks!!!

Amy Bartol... I AM your newest big fan!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment