Thursday, January 10, 2013

Toxic - Jus Accardo - A Denzazen Novel

Toxic (Denazen, #2)Toxic by Jus Accardo

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really enjoy the work of Jus Accardo.  Touch was pretty much amazing and Toxic comes with a major twist!!!  You will hate characters and be green with jealous and envy of Jade (especially if you've fallen for Kale like most of us).  There will be surprises, action, kidnappings, twists, betrayals, flirting, fighting, and of course no book would be complete without the famous CLIFFHANGER ENDING!

I'm really excited for book 3 because I want to see where it starts out, what's happened to Dez and Kale... I just don't know how I'm going to wait!



View all my reviews

I have been busy and some problems with the ex husband so there hasn't been much posting I have 2 more reviews for you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment