Friday, December 28, 2012

AVOW - Chelsea Fine - Archers of Avalon

Avow (The Archers of Avalon, #3)Avow by Chelsea Fine

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I absolutely love this series!  I really liked this book because you get to go into all of Scarlet's past lives!  You also see the sweet and adorable side of Tristan that you swoon over!  AND you get even more Heather, Gabriel, and Nathan... I LOVED Nate in this book!  I was laughing out loud in most of his scenes!  Heather is hilarious too and you can't help but love her!  The ending was absolutely perfect and beautiful and everything I could've hoped for not all books have happily ever afters anymore but this one was pretty darn perfect!!!  I can't wait to see what Chelsea Fine writes next!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment