Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Covet - Melissa Darnell

This is from the Clann series, the first book is Covet and the third will be called Consume!

Covet (The Clann, #2)Covet by Melissa Darnell

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Okay I really loved Crave and was so excited to hear it was going to be made into a saga.  The sequel in a saga tends to fall short but that was not the case here.  I read this in about 48 hours and was so excited with all that was going on in the book!  Savannah moves in with her dad, learns about her bloodlust, and has to break up with Tristan!  There's not a lot of romance in this one but there is a lot of mystery and action to make up for it!

I really liked learning more about Anne and Ron, we also had more of the Brat Twins and Dylan Williams who are great villains and Melissa Darnell added a couple extra villains to keep things interesting!

The cliffhanger is HUGE in this one and I didn't see it coming at all, not even at the end when it happened!  I am so excited to see book three in this series and find out what happens with Savannah and Tristan!  Yay!  Excellent solid 4 stars!  Great series!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment