Friday, December 14, 2012

The Between Boyfriends Book - Cindy Chupack

So I haven't read much lately I was going through a divorce so I have started to read single's books and women empowerment stuff!  Here's my new favorite!:

The Between Boyfriends Book: A Collection of Cautiously Hopeful EssaysThe Between Boyfriends Book: A Collection of Cautiously Hopeful Essays by Cindy Chupack

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I bought this book after my divorce as kind of a pick me up if you will.  It isn't the book that is going to change your life but it will make you laugh and feel better about yourself and your situation.  There were many laugh out loud moments and times where I could really relate to the author.  There were also things I didn't relate to and found just "ok" some of the book is filler and somewhat boring but I believe the good parts make up for the bad.  I recommend this to any single woman who is kind of down about her situation to make her laugh and feel better!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment