Friday, December 21, 2012

Finale - Becca Fitzpatrick - Hush Hush Series

Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


So I will start by saying I read each of the other books in a day and am a HUGE fan. I have been to book signings for Becca Fitzpatrick and I absolutely love Patch and Nora, Vee, Scott, Marcie, etc. I must have had way too high of expectations!!! This book was not nearly as good as the first three and I really pushed myself to continue (took me almost a month!). Around 50% through the book it improved and the last half went by rather quickly. I did enjoy seeing my favorite characters back and a few villains, surprises, and plot twists.

I am glad that the series is over and Path and Nora got their ending. I feel Nora really grew up through the books and her character was pretty wicked in this one! I missed Vee a lot in this book and other parts were lacking. The book did come to a complete full circle ending with no questions remaining about any of the characters or their futures.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment