Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Untouched - Novella - Jus Accardo

This review will be short and sweet just like the Novella, I'm currently reading Spellcaster the sequel to Spellbound and The Hunger Games... I started The Hunger Games when I knew I was going to the movie but the movie was really good and so is the writing so I am taking a break from Spellcaster to finish The Hunger Games just because, Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz had a happy ending and I wasn't sure why they even made a sequel...
:
Untouched (Denazen, #1.5)Untouched by Jus Accardo

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


What can I say, I'm a sucker for Kale!



As other reviewers pointed out, this is a short Novella.  This happens between book 1 & 2 and comes from Kale's POV (point of view).  Kale has always intrigued me and having a Novella written from his point of view was fantastic.  It's cute to see how innocent he really is to all things that normal people are accustomed to.  In this Novella Kale and Dez are in search of Sixes to warn them of Denazen and help them to sanctuary.  They find a girl named Kiernan and go to an amusement park to get to know her as she's nervous of running away with them.  At the amusement park Kale has to face his biggest fear, the "nightmare man" or in other words, the man who made Kale the way he is.  The man who really helped mold him into a killer.  And Samsen's skill is extremely unique and can make Kale weak. 



I wont give it away.  This was well written and I'm anxiously waiting for Toxic!!!  :D  I loved how Kale's love for Dez was so apparent and when he thinks of his "favorite thing" to do with Dez, it was so innocent that I blushed.  Jus Accardo is an amazing author.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment