Friday, April 27, 2012

Pandemonium - Lauren Oliver

Holy crap wow that was a good one!  Now what to read?  Tuesday I have Insurgent by Veronica Roth and Black Dawn by Rachel Caine on my to-read list...  I just need to find something short and appeasing to last me until Tuesday after which I will be out of sight until done with both books!!!


Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I thought this book was much better than Delirium (which I rated a 4), it had me from the beginning and was engaging, a real page turner...  Wow!!!



So wow, I pretty much knew from all of the other reviews how this book would end and still... wow.  I liked Delirium but Pandemonium was even better.  In fact, amazing.  I was instantly drawn to Julian as was Lena.



Lena gets answers on many things, including her mother.  The book goes back and forth from when she was rescued to now.  Each chapter goes back and forth titled Now, and Then...  It is easy to follow and necessary in order to understand who Lena has become now that she is an Invalid.



Lena spends a lot of time trying to forget Alex, and Hana.  Julian is an amazing add in character and so are all of the people in the Wilds.  I found this to be my favorite read so far this year.



There are twists, shocks, deliria, and more...  Plenty of action.  I am in love with this author, this book way oversteps the last and hopefully the third will be even more amazing if possible.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment