Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Soul Screamers Series - My Soul To Lose .5 - Rachel Vincent

I haven't forgotten about you I've been busy!  Not reading much :(  But I finally found a series I like right when 2 books I want to read are coming out.

Next week in fact The Savage Grace: A Dark Divine Novel by Bree DeSpain comes out.  I believe it's the last in the trilogy!!!

The 3rd book in the Hex Hall series by Rachel Hawkins comes out next week as well.  This one is called Spellbound. 

I'm really excited about both of these and of course now I just started a series so I have to read through it quickly so I can get to the books I've been waiting for!!!

SO, I started the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent I have only read My Soul To Lose which is the first novella, .5 in the series.  I'm reading book 1 now, they had an amazing deal on Kindle for My Soul To Lose, My Soul To Take, and My Soul To Save all in one book called Soul Screamers Volume 1.  It was only $5.99 on Kindle which is much cheaper than buying all 3 separate.

Here's my review of My Soul To Lose:
My Soul to Lose (Soul Screamers, #0.5)My Soul to Lose by Rachel Vincent

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is an amazing hook for the series, it is an extremely short Novella that leads you into book 1.  Right now Amazon Kindle even has a special where you can get this along with the first 2 books in the series at an amazing price.  :)  We start off with Kaylee going to the mall with her best friend and then having a "panic attack" which happens when she sees shadows and knows someone near her is going to die.  The "attacks" cause her to scream the loudest most insane horrifying scream imaginable.  This lands her in a psych ward for teens. 



It ends with her being sent home to live her life and go back to school which is where book 1 starts.  This is probably the best Novella intro for a series I've ever read.  I knew after reading this I wanted to read the series.  Really good!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment