Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Rachel Vincent - My Soul To Keep & Reaper (Novella to book 4)

I'm really getting into the Soul Screamers series and am sad because there is only 1 book left until book 6 comes out later this year.  I read book 3 and 3.5 over the last couple of days and stayed up extremely late reading about half of book 4 last night.  Which I WILL finish today because it's so good.  I am glad I cheated and read the excerpt for book 6 because it sounds like things are going to switch to Team  Tod in book 5... the one I am hoping to start tonight...  :P  I like Tod hence why I read and reviewed his Novella Reaper below my review for book 3 My Soul To Keep...

My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, #3)My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


So I started this book wary after book 2 fell short of my expectations.  This book brought them back and beyond.  This book was written so well and just the pure creativity in the storyline had me hooked and deserves 5 stars.



Kaylee and all of our other favorite characters are back and a few of them are hooked on "Frost" or Demons Breath which we learned about at the end of book 2.  This book was really truly great.  The ending was bittersweet but the best part is since it's a series, that doesn't matter we can go on and find out more...  I followed this book with Reaper the Novella about Tod and then book 4 because that's the order of the series.



The hellion Avari is back with a vengeance in this one.  You will be shocked at what happens, who is hooked on frost, and how far Avari will take things to get to Kaylee.  Yay, 5 Stars!!! 



It was so good I stayed up last night and read Reaper and half of book 4.



View all my reviews



Reaper (Soul Screamers, #3.5)Reaper by Rachel Vincent

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This Novella was as good or better than her prequel Novella, it was completely worth the money.  I read it in a half hour or so and loved it.  It showed about Tod and his life before reaping, also you find out about how Tod died and became a reaper.  I found it absolutely stunning to find out what really happened to Tod, this isn't something you want to miss if you are a fan of the series.  Awesome book!!!  :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment