Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Awake At Dawn - Shadow Falls C.C Hunter

 Now that I read that so quickly, practically devoured it, I'm not sure what to read.  I'm really glad I forced myself to finished the first one in that series.  :)  I sent a couple of free samples to my Kindle Fire so hopefully that will help me decide what book I want to read next...

Awake at Dawn (Shadow Falls, #2)Awake at Dawn by C.C. Hunter

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The first book took me awhile to get into but I really ended up enjoying it.  This book was even better.  There was a lot going on throughout the entire book.



First of all was the mystery of Kylie, I was anxiously turning pages as the author kept giving more and more hints as to what Kylie could be.  Then there was the depth of the characters.  They all really grew and I love the chemistry between Miranda, Della, and Kylie.  Even the relationship between Kylie and her mom grew.



All of your favorite and least favorite characters are back including Derek, Sara, Trey, Frederika, Della, Miranda, Burnett, Holiday, Perry, etc.. plus a few new ones to keep things exciting! 



There was some kick butt fighting even Kylie got in on the action, there was romance and the ever popular love triangle only grew, and there was mystery.  Everything you could want wrapped up into one.  I love how much Kylie changed and became a strong female lead character.



This book was fantastic for fans of Shadow Falls, I am eagerly anticipating the next book!!! 



Just really good, 5/5.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment