Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Eden - Jamie McGuire (Final Book in the Providence Series)

I read this book quickly as I was so excited to read Insurgent and Black Dawn but will say I was not disappointed...  Great addition and ending to Nina & Jared's love story...  

Eden (Providence, #3)Eden by Jamie McGuire

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


So I was excited when I saw that Nina & Jared's final story was out.  The cover is beautiful with the baby stroller.  The story contained all that I wanted and more, I was hoping to see more of Bex and Claire and I did.  I love Bex and would really enjoy reading a series of his life.  :) 



There was action from beginning to end.  The action was well written and I'd have to say out of the 3 books in the series they've progressively gotten better.  This was by far my favorite.  Nina really grew into herself as a person and Jared was completely swoon-worthy. 



Ryan and Claire had me laughing.  There was humor in the book which I enjoyed.  I like a book that can keep me entertained, is written well, and contains humor, action, and romance.  This book did everything I wanted.  I've grown to love the Ryel family and hope that Jamie McGuire does another series (preferably about Bex)...  ;)



Great job, fantastic ending!



Oh did I mention, it was written so well I read this in 1 day?  Yep. 



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment