Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Insurgent - Veronica Roth

I'll just start off with this review is just stating the obvious, Veronica Roth knows how to write an amazing and addictive read with an amazing plot and things no one would normally even think about.  It's easily my favorite read or tied with Pandemonium so far for 2012 and I've read 42 books...

Insurgent (Divergent, #2)Insurgent by Veronica Roth

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Wow...



Divergent drew me in right away and this book starts off exactly where the other one ended. Insurgent is the much anticipated sequel to Divergent and I will say that in my excitement I devoured the book. The plot thickened and become intense. The entire book was action packed with things unimaginable. Veronica Roth is a writing genius.



Your favorite characters that made it through Divergent are back. Four and Tris, Caleb, Christina, Uriah, Peter, even Edward. There are many surprises as well. The plot thickens and twists. Enemies are allies and allies are enemies in this book and you don't know who you can trust anymore. The story is about the factions falling apart to a war against themselves.



The end opens up a lot of answers and leaves you with more questions and excitement. I believe it will be an incredibly long wait to see how everything plays out and all I can picture in my head is the ending. You will have to read it to see what happens... But I want to throw a WOW, AMAZING, and OMG in there.



Also, Tris is more amazing than ever and her character growth is remarkable. Tobias as well. It was really an amazing read. Any fan of Divergent will devour this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment