Thursday, May 17, 2012

E.L. James - Fifty Shades of Grey

Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1)Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


READ SYNOPSIS BEFORE BUYING!!!

I saw that this book was getting a lot of publicity and numerous friends had read it in an addictive fast manner so I decided to buy it without even seeing what it was about.  I did read the free sample but it doesn't really get into what this book entails.

This book is about a college grad but more than that it is a book about sex.  It's definitely X rated and completely erotic.  I almost stopped reading it because I was in such shock when I got to that point of the book but I'd spent money on it and finished it through.  The book just ends and you go to turn the page and there's nothing there.  (Same with the sequel)...

I enjoyed the book but it is not for the faint at heart.  It is for those with a completely open mind.  And should be read in private.  I was at the gym reading when I got to the first sex scene but after that the entire book is nothing but different sexual positions, innuendos, toys, etc.  This is by far the most graphic book I've read regarding sex.

Only read this if you have an open mind and know what the book is about ahead of time.  I wish someone had told me.  I did like it though and found it to be a quick read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment