Tuesday, May 29, 2012

PREDESTINED - ABBI GLINES

Predestined (Existence Trilogy, #2)Predestined by Abbi Glines

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


So I had been waiting for this book FOREVER!  The book flows quickly and you can easily read it in a short period of time.  I love this about Abbi Glines writing style.  Her flow is amazing and her characters are catchy.

I fell in love with Dank in Existence.  In this book he wasn't as impressive to me.  I found parts of him kind of annoying, he spent little to zero time with Pagan.  At one point he was extremely rude to another guy.  I just didn't swoon over Dank the way I did in book 1.

Leif...  Well the author made me really like Leif.  He was sweet and selfless even though she wrote that he was a coward and selfish.  I didn't see that at all.  In all of Pagan's memories of Leif he was extremely generous and kind.

Gee, Miranda, and Pagan really made this book for me.  They were ultimately my favorite characters in Predestined.

So with that said, I was really confused and torn.  The only logical answer is to wait for the third book and see how everything pans out.  Also excited to see Leif's story.  :) 



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment