Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Rapture - Lauren Kate

Ugh... biggest letdown of my anticipated reads for 2012.

Rapture (Fallen, #4)Rapture by Lauren Kate

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I have been the biggest Lauren Kate Fallen series from the beginning.  I fell in love with the books and read each one in a day.  This book, however; took me almost a month to read.  It had good parts but I honestly just skimmed through close to half the book.  It was not that good at all.  The only parts that were really incredible were when they searched for the relics, when Luce's mystery is revealed, and of course the ending. 

I wanted to up it to 3 stars for the ending alone but honestly, the rest of the book just was not addictive or thrilling like the rest in the series.  Book 3 was my complete favorite and I wasn't sure if she could write a book that would even compare to it or any of the others in the series but I was disappointed in this one as well as the Valentine's book.

I'm sad to say goodbye to Lucinda and Daniel.  The ending did feel complete and I'm happy with it.



View all my reviews

Up next I am looking forward to Rachel Vincent's new novel and have purchased several others and will try pick which one I want to read...  Hmm... tough decision...  So many good books in my queue!

No comments:

Post a Comment