Saturday, August 25, 2012

ONYX - Jennifer Armentrout - Obisdian Lux Series

Onyx (Lux, #2)Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


THIS BOOK WILL KEEP YOU UP ALL NIGHT!!!  IMPOSSIBLE TO PUT DOWN!!!

So I LOVED Obsidian and couldn't wait for the release of Onyx.  The chemistry between Katy and Daemon is one of my favorites of all time.  This book was the first in awhile that I literally couldn't put down, bought it around 10 PM and stayed up reading the first 19 chapters... Then finished it the following morning.

SO... the great things about this book include: It started off right where the last one ended.  Katy and Daemon still have amazing chemistry and there are so many secrets revealed.  Also, Daemon was completely swoon worthy.  There were some really touching moments, laugh out loud moments, the author included cameos of sorts with other books that I love, and there were some heart wrenching sad moments.

Katy is one of my favorite heroines because she's like most of us bookworms, normal and fun, spunky, and her attitude is completely addictive.  But living in this surreal world with Daemon, Dee, and the other Luxen. 

When you finish this book you'll crave the next one.  I hate how long they make us wait!  This book is a complete success.  The entire book is a page turner and there's not one dull moment.  AMAZING, LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!!  Best book I've read in months!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment