Friday, August 24, 2012

Before I Wake - Rachel Vincent - Soul Screamers

This book was AMAZING!

Before I Wake (Soul Screamers, #6)Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Okay so Rachel Vincent's Soul Screamers series is one of my favorites.  This book didn't disappoint at all.  I kept thinking 4 stars throughout the book then when the end hit and I went to turn the page and it was just over... 5 Stars.  The ending is dramatic, shocking, and will leave your jaw dropped!!!  I cannot wait for the next installment.

Rachel Vincent sure knows how to right an amazing story.  I didn't know how she'd continue the books with Kaylee dying in the end of the previous book but once again I'm in shock and awe and just wow.

This story has Kaylee working with Luca (the guy from the short story with Sophie) for the reclamation department.  She is to receive stolen souls and return them.  Of course Avari is the villain again and threatening everyone that Kaylee loves.  The Hudson boys are back and the romance is steamier than ever and the drama is delicious.

Read this book if you are a fan of the series!!! 



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment