Saturday, July 14, 2012

Awry - Chelsea Fine Archers of Avalon Book 2

So this was definitely one of my most anticipated reads for the year!!!

Here's the review, did it disappoint or not???

Awry (The Archers of Avalon, #2)Awry by Chelsea Fine

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


After the explosive ending in book 1 I wasn't sure Chelsea Fine could even create another book as well written.  This came pretty close.  I loved the back story we got to hear about Scarlet, Tristan, Raven, and Gabe.  Hearing about Scarlet's original family and past was my favorite part by far.  The rest of the story in actual time seemed to be quite a bit fluff. 

There were definitely some laugh out loud moments with Scarlet.  Oh and got to love Nate's attire and Heather's "text" talk!  There was a lot of mystery in this book as well and that was pretty fun!

I'd say overall this book was a really good sequel because sequels are what tend to make or break a series.  This one is a definite keeper and one I'd recommend to friends!  :)  Awesome job on another book!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment