Friday, May 2, 2014

Sweet Reckoning - Wendy Higgins

Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3)Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


So I love the Sweet books, I practically devour them as soon as they are released.  This was a really great ending to the trilogy.  I agree with others, it started off a bit slow and I expected a bit more "action" even in the end.  But with that said, I understand the pacing of the book and LOVED seeing how Wendy Higgins tied up all of the stories as anyone who has read them knows, all of the secondary characters are so well written that you feel a connection to all of them!

I will miss Kope, Z, Marna, Ginger, Blake, Belial, Jay, my sweet Patti, and of course Anna and Kai!  I don't want to give anything away but this book was incredibly sweet and romantic, there were times I cheered, gushed, squealed, and even had goosebumps!  And for those who are fans of romance will not be disappointed by the amazing epilogue...

I was incredibly happy with the ending, I love the Dukes in a "bad" way and thought the last 20% of the book was by far the best!  I can't wait to see what Wendy Higgins brings us next! 



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment