Monday, April 28, 2014

The Price of A Kiss - Forbidden Men 1 - Linda Kage

Price of a Kiss (Forbidden Men, #1)Price of a Kiss by Linda Kage

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Here's how I felt reading this book:

  quinn crying photo: Quinn crying tumblr_m9ddd0GofM1qcirt8.gif



There was real potential, I thought how cool, a male gigolo and a damaged college student!  I must read this!!!  But the college student talked as if she was 12-13 max.  Her personality was obnoxious at best. Some of the lines from the book were ridiculous. 

Here's the good, I enjoyed the first 80% of the book, after that point I started skimming the pages until I was finished.  Mason's little sister Sarah was the saving grace for me, I really enjoyed reading about Reece's interaction with her.  Some parts of Mason and Reece's relationship were cute.  Some were ridiculous.  Mason's mom was awful, Mrs. Garrison was a good villain.  I don't know I'm so mixed on this.

I keep going back and forth, and I give this book 2.5 stars, if you have something you are more eager to read, read that first.  All in all this is a forgettable book.  And if I never hear the word gigolo again I'll be okay as it was said 5000+ times in this novel.  I realize I am in the minority here with this review and I wish the story delivered as much as I had hoped it would.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment