Sunday, April 27, 2014

Bound - Brenda Rothert

For a limited time get this book FREE for Kindle!

Bound (Fire on Ice, #1)Bound by Brenda Rothert

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I've been looking for a 5 star book for awhile now and all I can say is that this book will completely captivate you from the first page.  By the end of the first chapter I was emotionally invested in both of the main characters.  I started reading this around midnight, just to read a chapter or two before bed, and stayed up most of the night to finish....

So this book will take you on an emotional roller coaster.  Both Kate and Ryke meet while facing their own personal tragedies during a grief support group.  I absolutely loved that this wasn't a "love at first sight" book and the two characters became close friends and took their relationship slow, both facing their personal demons before pursuing a romantic relationship.

Both characters are damaged and they grow so much from the beginning to end... Just an incredible page turner... I'm yawning and need to catch a few hours of shut eye so I 100% recommend this book, I love Jason Ryker, and just WOW! 



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment