Sunday, April 27, 2014

Breathe - Abbi Glines - Sea Breeze #1

Everyone knows I'm a huge Abbi Glines fan and I decided to try out the Sea Breeze series...

Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1)Breathe by Abbi Glines

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Jax Stone for book boyfriend anyone!!??

So the first thing I noticed about this book that I devoured, was how real Sadie White appeared. She was down to earth, caring, compassionate, and everything you want in a heroine. She's a good girl and mature beyond her years.  I felt empathy towards her situation. Sadie is in high school with a pregnant mother who wouldn't work, so Sadie works in her mothers place. Anyways I love Jax Stone and I loved the relationship between these two.

If you want something that is an easy, quick, carefree, HEA read, then check this out! I was hooked from the start and couldn't put it down... Just a feel good book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment