Thursday, June 27, 2013

Between The Lines - Tamara Webber

Between the Lines (Between the Lines, #1)Between the Lines by Tammara Webber

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I love the world that Tamara Webber built in Between The Lines.  The lives of celebrities has always fascinated me, I pick up tabloids on a frequent basis.  This was a first hand look at Hollywood bad-boy and heartthrob Reid Alexander.  It's everything you would expect of a celebrity, drinking, partying, PR, girls, hookups, paparazzi...

Then you have good girl Emma Walker who gets selected to play opposite Reid in a new blockbuster hit movie.  She was a really great character.  Down to earth and fun, good personality, and sweet.  I enjoyed the relationship and chemistry between these two!  There's other characters who were just as important including Brooke (Reid's ex), and Graham (another actor)... 

Emma's best friend Emily was a great add, they had an amazing friendship. 

There's drama, partying, sex, and drugs as we take a look at the lives of the rich and fabulous celebrities!  I recommend this for a fun easy read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment