Thursday, June 6, 2013

Faceless - Jus Accardo

Faceless (Denazen #2.5)Faceless by Jus Accardo

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


First line: My name is Brandt Cross, and I once ate a caterpillar on a dare...

I love the Denzazen books, and decide to read Faceless (#2.5) before reading the final book!  I've always enjoyed Brandt's character and the soul jumping aspect is cool.  I was pretty bored by the book up until about 15-20% on my kindle.  I almost quit reading it but it got much better when introduced to a new character named Wentz.  He stole the story for me! 

Brandt is a really nice guy with a ton of emotional baggage.  His love interest Devin was also just a nice girl.  Their characters didn't really stand out which is why I'm sure Dez & Kale are the characters behind the real story and these are the extras.  I enjoyed reading about them but am happier to be reading the final book in the series as I've missed the stand out characters!

If you are a fan of the series, check it out, it's fun reading about different sixes and their abilities.  The book wasn't my favorite but it will keep you interested.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment