Monday, June 3, 2013

Sweet Peril - Wendy Higgins

Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Can I start off by saying I have a major author crush on Wendy Higgins?  This series is quickly becoming a favorite of mine!  I'm totally addicted!  I LOVE Anna and her whole group of Neph friends.  Kaiden and Anna have the hottest chemistry I've read in awhile!  Kope is a stud and Blake, Marna, and Ginger crack me up!  I absolutely have fallen in love with this group! 

So back to the book, there's a lot of action and just when you want to give up on romance you see some!  Anna's dad makes a lot of appearances, sweet Patti makes everyone sweet tea, and Anna turns 18 so you see quite a bit of her on her own and we get to see the decisions she makes and how she grows and helps those around her.

Is it weird that I like the Dukes too?  In a bad way of course but the author writes them in an engaging way and it's fun to watch them interact.  We also meet some new Nephs including a girl named Zania and a guy named Flynn.  There's danger all around and almost everyone is "working" in this book...  :)


This book has some really great love scenes and the action is awesome.  There's so much sexual chemistry and tension between Anna and Kaiden it will definitely leave you wanting more!  Sweet Peril leaves you in the perfect set up for book 3.  I will eagerly anticipate it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment