Monday, April 15, 2013

Wide Awake - Shelly Crane

GAH I LOVE SHELLY CRANE!

Wide AwakeWide Awake by Shelly Crane

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Read this in 48 hours because I could NOT put it down...  I went to bed after 2 am just to find myself thinking about it when I woke up at 6 am!  I love the world Shelly Crane builds in her books... her characters are so loveable.

I recently finished the Significance series and had this one my Kindle since it came out but just got around to reading it!  I'm so glad I did!  The main character is Emma who wakes up from a coma and no clue who the privileged teen is staring back at her in the mirror.  She has amnesia, a connection to her therapist, a meat-head boyfriend, uptight parents, and no idea who she is.

Shelly Crane amazed me with this book because it blew me away after it sucked me in!  The world of who Emma was supposed to be and who she was before her amnesia was so vivid.  She was an awful brat!  Even she can tell!  I loved how real Emma felt and she was so easy to connect with!  She was so down to earth, disgusted with herself, and real.  She has lots of emotion and she was so likeable. 

Miss Crane writes excellent novels that draw you in and creates a world that you don't want to leave when it's over.  All I have to say is wow and I'm so excited to see what's next!!!

:)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment