Thursday, April 11, 2013

Independence - Shelly Crane - Significance Series

Independence (Significance, #4)Independence by Shelly Crane

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Gah I love these characters and I'm really going to miss the world Shelly Crane took me to in the Significance series...

So I love this series and this book is one that will suck you in right away just like the rest!  I LOVE Maggie & Caleb's chemistry and the entire Jacobson clan... especially feisty Gran and sweet Rachel!

This whole series is a feel good romantic fall in love series.  You are left happy and full.  I loved this series as it was a true escape into another world where I wouldn't mind spending my time.

There was action, romance, and lots of laughs in this one!  I teared up a couple of times as well!  You get to know Haddock, there's a lot going on with Marcus, also we see how all of the visions play out. 

I just love this series, I'm glad Significance is being made into a movie and I thank Shelly Crane for being such an amazing author!  This book just tugs at your heart strings and makes you feel good.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment