Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pushing the Limits - Katie McGarry

WOW... amazing read.  This book had amazing reviews which is why I downloaded it and I must say it did not disappoint.

Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book draws you in immediately and grips you with a story of a girl and boy with real problems.  I laughed, I cried, I connected.  I can't say a book has done that to me in a long time.

Echo Emerson is the leading lady who used to be popular and has an incident that left her with scars all over her body and she can't even remember what happened.  Noah is the boy who used to be popular until his parents died and he was left a warden of the state as well as his two younger brothers. 

This book touches on the heart and brings a sense of realism to the characters.  I felt so much for Echo and Noah in their own ways.  I fell in love with this story and was so sad to see it end it was one of those books that you can't put down.  I'm glad that the author decided to write other books on the characters in this one.  I can't wait to read Beth's story.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment