Sunday, November 6, 2011

Laryngitis, Ear Infections, Viruses, and Redecorating...

We went to the Football game this weekend which rocked! But I felt sick the night before knowing I caught whatever my son caught at school. My 6 month old had been acting sick too. I went to the pharmacy and asked for something to help me make it through the football game and by the end of first quarter I felt like garbage and my voice was gone. We beat the number 13 ranked team though!!! Woo Hoo!!! So today we go to the Walk-In and I have laryngitis and my 6 month old has an ear infection (her second in 2 months). My son just had tubes for that and adenoids out. So this is starting to feel real familiar. I feel like crap.

Anways, my editor problem is fixed, she was just waiting on me to send her a few chapters to get started. No I'm going to edit them, then send them to her. =)

I have to figure out what to buy for Christmas gifts and my son's birthday next week. Plus an anniversary gift. But my biggest problem is I can't write because I lost my ipod charger... and it's driving me insane. I need it to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment