Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I met BECCA FITZPATRICK

So I met Becca Fitzpatrick and she was so down to earth, I loved it. I was 5th in Line and I almost peed my pants (I'm almost 30). Her talk before the signing was so great she was funny and had great advice. I just loved everything she said. Then when it was my turn to go up and meet her she asked if my name was Sarah and I froze and all I could muster up was a nod and a cheesy grin. That's it, no questions, no praises, nothing to help her remember me... I wanted to impress her and say, "HEY, my review of Silence is #1 on Amazon." But nothing came out.

I started reading Kami Garcia's latest installment Beautiful Disaster yesterday. I haven't had any time to read though since our car died Saturday, we had plumbing issues Sunday and dealt with most of them yesterday. So I plan on reading today... I've already read the first little tidbits from the short story she wrote about Link so I'm just catching up right now. I believe I'm in Chapter 3. I plan on reading after lunch when my kids nap.

Other than that, I love my new car and I can't wait to read. Morganville Vampires book 10 or 11 is it? Comes out November 1st so that's exciting. Anyone know is the House of Night books are any good?

No comments:

Post a Comment