Saturday, October 22, 2011

Crack of Dawn

It's the Crack of Dawn where I am but I'm up and ready to go! We have a LONG car ride ahead today, we're die hard football fans for our college team. So I will be spending a lot of well deserved time with my kindle as well as my Ipod. I'm excited, I bought 2 new books this morning to try out. I have just a few pages left of Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia so I bought:
Awakened (The Guardian Legency) by Ednah Walters
Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon

I'm excited about Carrier of the Mark I've read good things about it. If you aren't a member which is rare these days, you should be of goodreads.com and if you are an aspiring writer I found a website for those too, there's artists and editors and other writers who can help you along the way. I haven't really added any of my stuff on there because I'm unsure of all the copyrights and such that go along with it but if I learn more I'll definitely let you know.

Of to go see some Football!

No comments:

Post a Comment