Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Amour Amour - Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie

Amour AmourAmour Amour by Krista Ritchie

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed the story of Thora and Nik!  I enjoyed her inner voice even though her mind was pretty chaotic with thoughts!  I thought that the secondary characters were really well developed for instance Timo and Greg were fantastic! Their banter was so easy to picture.  I thought all the characters were well developed to be honest.  There was enough *hot* moments for me as well, the chemistry between Nik and Thora was really enjoyable to read.  I loved the rawness of what she decided to do and the beauty in the training sessions.  I really enjoyed this story and read it in a little over a day!  It was mesmerizing, graceful, and fun.  Really fantastic story and I look forward to reading other books by Krista & Becca Ritchie!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment