Thursday, August 29, 2013

Smash Into You - Shelly Crane

I just want to say Shelly Crane is amazing, read all of her books... They will suck you in!

Smash Into YouSmash Into You by Shelly Crane

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Here's why I love Shelly Crane... within the first page of a book I know if I want to read it or not, her books come off strong and addictive, they captivate you from the start and keep your attention through to the end.  This book was a fantastic and fast read.  Jude is a young guy on the run from "Biloxi" for reasons unknown.  He meets Marley a girl with her own problems, they were meant to cross paths and their story is unique and real, it's raw.  I loved these two characters together, the plot was great, the depth was real. 

I read it in a day and can't wait to see what Shelly puts out next.  A great read!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment