Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Never Too Far - Abbi Glines

Never Too Far (Too Far, #2)Never Too Far by Abbi Glines

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I literally couldn't put the book down.  I read it over the course of a few hours, completely abandoning my children for the day.  I'm really addicted to these characters so I'm sad it ends after Forever Too Far.

Okay, so this book has both Blaire and Rush POVs.  It starts with Blaire back in Alabama and she ends up deciding to go back to Florida.  She doesn't want to but she has to do what is best for her and we all know Woods and the boys pay well at the country club so she can save up money fast!  She's determined to stay away from Rush but he is determined to rush in (pun intended) and make her love him.

Rush is like perfect amazing swoon boyfriend in this book... He messes up a few times but he's quick to beg for forgiveness.  He gets torn between his family and Blaire... but YOU WILL FALL FOR HIM if you haven't already.  He's just perfect in this book.  Abbi Glines can do one thing really well and that's make you swoon over a bad boy.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment