Monday, March 16, 2015

Part-Time Princess (Ladies in Waiting #1) - Pamela Dumond

Part-time Princess (Ladies in Waiting, #1)Part-time Princess by Pamela DuMond

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed this book!  It's a "feel-good" book and brings you back to the days you imagined anything was possible even fairy tales.  I love how this book is for adults, I figured it would be more juvenile but the main character is a waitress at a bar who is hired to impersonate someone famous in another country.  I loved Lucy and her ladies-in-waiting, they all had such unique and loud personalities and they were fun.  Their friendship was completely believable, I know my friends would have my back like that in a second.  I also giggled like a school girl at the ending... I love how close the girls were and it was totally fluffy and make believe but in a believable way, if that's a possibility?

But really good I'm anxious to see what the other ladies in waiting books will entail, if they will be about a different girl or Lucy... I would love to learn more about Esmeralda as she was HILARIOUS.  :)

I did get this book from Netgalley for an honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment