Monday, July 14, 2014

Sometimes It Lasts - Abbi Glines - Sea Breeze

Sometimes It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #5)Sometimes It Lasts by Abbi Glines

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Sometimes it lasts... The sequel to Cage & Eva's story.  To be honest I liked this one even more than While It Lasts.  I absolutely loved the bond that Cage grew with Eva.  It was a really beautiful story to read and I connected to them on a deeper level in this book.  It was also great reading about the rest of the Sea Breeze crew, I just really wish there was a story for Jeremy, I've grown quite fond of the man he is as well....

If you love Sea Breeze and you thought Cage and Eva's story was over, think again, you will love Sometimes It Lasts.  Now I'm eager to start Misbehaving!  :)  I'm in an Abbi Glines zone right now!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment