Friday, March 8, 2013

Requiem - Lauren Oliver - Delirium Series

OKAY what happened here???

Requiem (Delirium, #3)Requiem by Lauren Oliver

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Okay I give this 3 stars for being completely engaging like the first two books in the series.  The cliffhanger at the end of book 2 was epic.  The writing was vivid and beautiful and exactly what one would expect with Lauren Oliver's work...

NOW... Alex is back, Julian loves Lena.  There's a lot of action and the invalids and those in the wilds are trying to survive attacks and plan one as well!  I was completely engaged throughout the entire book and didn't want to put it down.  Then the end came and I kept going back and trying to find another page....

It ended unfinished in my opinion.  I was completely disappointed with the rushed out ending.  After everything Lauren Oliver put into this book the ending was just not good.  There's no closure with Julian, Alex, Hana, Raven, Grace, nothing.  We don't even know what happened!!!

I'm so mad at myself for reading this because it felt unfinished and now I feel like I need an extra chapter like this couldn't possibly be the real ending... 



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment