Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Accordance - Shelly Crane - Significance Series

Accordance (Significance, #2)Accordance by Shelly Crane

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4.5 Stars... Super awesome sequel!!!

I loved this sequel!!!  Maggie is such an awesome heroine and getting to know her more and her quirky family more was really fun.  There were so many twists and turns in this book and I will say this... a shocking surprise ending!!!

Caleb and Maggie are adorable in this series!  Maggie finds out how incredible her ability is and so does Caleb.  The imprints are starting to return.  There's a lot going on in this book and I love love love how the author puts an amazing amount of romance in along with the action!  It makes it that much more fun for us women to read!

I'm really excited to see what happens next with Lynne, Bish, Kyle, Jen, Caleb, Marla, Marcus, and of course Maggie!!!  I can't wait to find out what's going on with this unlikely bunch!

The character depth is amazing and they all really grow on you.  The books are super sappy but full of intense action.  There's just nothing negative to say about the series so far!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment